Love & Culture, a CoupleCast has reached episode 5! Here is a breakdown of topics Yasin Toure’ (Afrikan Jawn) & G’HOLY discussed in the episode.
2. Top 5 Rap Groups – Highest ranking rap groups of All-Time, with sliders from music, impact & individual group members solo efforts.
3. Black Men Dating Outside Their Race – A clip surfaced online of a young lady, who said black men who date other races aren’t able to “handle” black women. True?
4. Nick Cannon’s Big Family – Nick Cannon mentioned that he doesn’t buy into the “eurocentric” idea of having just one mother of his children. Is it all good?
5. How To Stay Together – G-HOLY &Yasin Toure’ give advice to couples on how to stay together, as they share some personal history.
6. Gangsters & Civilians – Spawned from a topic that 6ix9ine and Wack100 brought up in their sit down with DJ Akademiks. The meet-up was for his new podcast, “Off The Record“. What actions warrant the title gangster, or civilian?
Check out Love & Culture, a CoupleCast below & subscribe to the YouTube Channel for more: